Tuesday 24 September 2013

First Day Back At University


Cable-Knit Jumper - £15 at H&M
Leigh Jeans by Topshop - £47
Tan Oxford Brogues - £55 at Clarks

Today was my first day back at university as a second year, as if that wasn't stressful enough I started at a different uni to last year as a transfer student. So as well as not knowing my way around the campus, I don't know anybody on my course! Luckily I seem to have become BFFs with my course leader/ personal tutor so at least I have one friend!
Because I'm knew to the uni I had to take part in some introductory lectures with the new freshers (who were all looking a bit worse-for-ware after a few heavy nights!), this made me feel a lot more at home because at least I knew some of the lecturers already and knew the ins and outs of a sports science degree. In one of the lectures we had to discuss what we knew about Biomechanics, and because I had already studied this module in first year I was singled out to tell everyone what I knew, kind of embarrassing there to start off as a know it all!
The most exciting part of the day was probably receiving my new student card (as my old one is for the wrong university now) which comes in a little wallet with a cute smiley face on the front. It was a mammoth task getting it though as everybody I went to see sent me off to see somebody else.
I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this week and my next two years spent at this university.

No comments:

Post a Comment