Friday 13 September 2013

Birthday Celebrations

The other day I celebrated my 20th birthday (I know I may not look 20 but its true!). To put an immediate downer in the day I had to be up at 5:30am to be in work for staff training at 6! It wasn't too bad though as everyone sang Happy Birthday to me.
Later on when I got back from work I opened my presents, I received a white iphone 5 and case, as well as some bedding, bath/hair products and a gorgeous tortoise necklace off my sister.
My sister and I then spent the rest of the day shopping where I treated myself to a new pair of jack wills sweatpants as my primark ones should never be seen outside the house!
In the evening we went for a lovely family meal at a local Chinese restaurant where the food is to die for, literally the best Chinese food I have ever eaten in my life!
All in all I had an amazing birthday and I'm very thankful to have spent it with my nearest and dearest.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment