500g Rich Tea Biscuits
300g Dark Chocolate
300g Milk Chocolate
300g Golden Syrup
200g Dried Fruit (I used cherries and dates)
120g Nuts (I used Hazel nuts and Pistachios)
100g Mini Marshmallows
1. Line a square/rectangle cake tin with cling film, leave some sticking over the sides of the tin.
2. Break the biscuits into small pieces.
3. Chop the dried fruit, nuts and marshmallows into small pieces.
4. Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
5. Remove the bowl from the heat and add the biscuits, nuts, fruit and marshmallows. Mix well.
6. Pour the mix into the tin and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Serves 16 approx.