I have really been loving tea recently, (and I don't mean typical English tea with milk and sugar because that is gross!), especially green tea, peppermint tea and orange tea. Tea has such great health benefits that it seems silly not to drink it!
Particularly good benefits:
- Increased metabolism
- Preventing diabetes
- Protection against heart disease
- Protection against certain cancers
- Cholesterol regulation
- Delayed brain cell deterioration
- Prevention against tooth decay
- Regulation of blood pressure
- Aid relaxation
- Anti-viral properties
- Anti-ageing properties
Who could say no to all that?!