Monday 7 October 2013

September Favourites

 
Philip Kingsley Hair Elastisizer Extreme
Blue Denny Stripe Fairilse Jumper - £38 at Fatface
Green ace Peplum Jumper - £42 at Miss Selfridge
 
Fall is finally here which means I can dig out my old, and in this case new, jumpers. All summer long I have waitied for the weather to be cold enough to justify wearing jumpers again, and now that it has arrived I can safely say that I will be living in Knitwear for the next few months.
As I have probably mentioned before I suffer from dry and damaged hair, and as an attempt to combat this I have been sampling out all of the hair products I can find which suit dry/damaged hair. When browsing in John Lewis' I stumbled across Philip Kingsley, which is apparently renowned for fixing various hair problems. I purchased the elastisiser, shampoo and conditioner for dry/frizzy hair and have loved it ever since I first used it. The elastisiser is a pre-shampoo treatment which you leave on for 10-20 minutes and let me tell you, it is an actual miracle worker! My hair has been far less dry and I have actually noticed less split ends. I have to admit it is a little pricey being a high end product, but it is definitely worth it if you want quick and lasting results.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment